Friday, May 20, 2011

The Sawchuk Family

The last time I saw the Sawchuk Family, Levi, their youngest, was only 2 weeks old and now he's about to celebrate his first birthday! I love when I'm given the opportunity to photograph a family on more than one occasion and see just how much their kids of grown and changed!
One thing remains the same though...
the amount of love that is in this family and how much fun they have together!











This photo totally warms my heart and makes me want to go snuggle my own son. There is nothing in the world like the bond between a mother and her son.







Helen and Mike, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to watch your kids grow up through my camera lens during my time in Hawaii! I'm sure our paths will cross again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment