Monday, May 23, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Contest | Yellow

*update*
My photo entry was selected as a "favorite" for this week's contest!

One of my favorite photos to date...not only because of the people in it but because of this amazing brick wall. We did this shoot in downtown Norfolk, Virginia where some of the buildings still have the old painted billboards on the side of them. This one was so incredibly perfect- the billboard was for "Sailor Suits" (how fitting!) and I just fell in love with the splash of yellow it gave to the photo.





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love everything about this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The mix of vintage and new...bold and colorful...simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Love this! What a fresh take on something so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so totally LOVE this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the stripe of yellow on the wall is PERFECT for this photo! the colors & composition are amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I agree with the above! Such a wonderful take on a classic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Fabulous style shot...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. I LOVE her dress and shoes. Such a fun picture!

    ReplyDelete