Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Annie and Allen

Annie and Allen met while she was attending college in Hawaii and when he was stationed on Oahu while serving in the Army. They've since been married 9 years, and have survived 4 deployments...that's almost half of their entire marriage! From the second Annie contacted me about doing photos for them while Allen was home on a break from his current deployment, I was so excited. I mean, what's better than two people who are so completely in love and have just been reunited after 10 long months apart?! Talk about pure chemistry and making my job super easy!

They are the kind of couple who from the moment you meet them, you know without a doubt that they were absolutely made for each other....

but I'll let their photos speak for themselves.






















No comments:

Post a Comment