Thursday, April 28, 2016

Shelby's First Month!

I realized the other day that I never blogged any of Shelby's newborn photos. This has been a whirlwind 5 weeks and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like just yesterday that I was still 100 months pregnant and waiting for her to make her fashionably late appearance. So with that being said, I present to you my sweet baby girl. You may notice a cast in a few of her more recent photos. She was diagnosed with a clubfoot at birth so we're currently going through the lonnnnng process of having that corrected. That includes weekly casts for 5 weeks, a minor surgery next week, and then a boots and bar brace that she'll be wearing 23 hours a day for 3 months followed by night time wear only until she's 4. While the whole process sucks, I'm glad it's nothing major and that it's easily fixed so that she'll have no future problems with walking and running in the future!

























No comments:

Post a Comment